Humminbird Helix7 Chirp G3n Ice Sonar Gps System All Season Kit
Humminbird HELIX7 CHIRP G3N
ICE Sonar GPS SystemModel: 411210-1
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird's Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range. Easily see fish, your lure and activity along the bottom, with high-resolution returns on both the 1024-segement flasher and traditional 2D sonar views, boasting target separation down to a 3/4"".
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, giving you a clear view all day long, in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Move your zoom range to where the fish are. Adjustable Sonar Zoom allows you to hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen, or up to 8X zoom on 2D sonar view.
- Ethernet Networking: Connect multiple Humminbird fish finders, or connect with add-on technologies like a Minn Kota i-Pilot Linktrolling motor.
- Bluetooth Built-in: Connect your ICE HELIX G3N All Season fish finder to Bluetooth(r) accessories, including optional RC2 remote for wireless control. Additonally, use your smartphone with the free Humminbird FishSmart App to execute wireless software updates and transfer digital lake maps from a ChartSelect account.
- NEW Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- NEW AutoChart Live Ice: Create real-time 1-foot contour maps of your fishing spots to find fish faster. For the first time ever, create maps on ice to show humps and drop-offs or entire reefs, while utilizing Humminbird® LakeMaster® features, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- MicroSD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for premium mapping, software updates or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints from your ICE HELIX.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything your need to know, on a crystal-clear display with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ice, you'll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- All-Season Ready: This ICE HELIX fish finder comes with everything you need to use on both ice and on your boat or portable applications in the summer.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G3N All Season has more fish finding power than one season can handle. Take advantage of crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar with 3/4"" target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, Adjustable Sonar Zoom, Jig Charge Mode and unprecedented viewing options specifically for the ice angler. And when you go to pull the boat out in the spring, your ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G3N All Season has you covered with built-in Bluetooth(r) and Ethernet networking, along with everything you need to use it on a boat or in portable applications during the summer. Enjoy it all on a full color, 7"" HD LCD display.Specifications
|Display Size - Diagonal||7""|
|Display Pixel Matrix||800H x 480V|
|Sonar-Standard||Dual Spectrum CHIRP|
|Sonar-Coverage||15° & 21° @ -3dB|
|Sonar-Optional||50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP|
|CHIRP - Frequencies Supported||50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)|
|Sonar-Frequencies Supported||50/83/200 kHz|
|Features||Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Interference Rejection, Portable, AutoChart Live Ice, Jig Charge Mode|
|Memory Card Slot||Single Micro SD|
|Power Draw||900 mA|
|Power Input||10.8-20 VDC|
|Power Output Peak-to-Peak||4000 Watts|
|Power Output RMS||500 Watts|
|Screen Snap Shot||Included|
|Transducer Included||XI 9 1521|
|Transducer Mount Location||Portable|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,750, 47, 50/20,000|
|Navionics Gold/Hotmaps Compatibility||No|
|Navionics Platinum + Compatibility||Yes|
|Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility||Yes|
|Interference Rejection||6 Modes|
|Battery Included||12V 7 Amp Hours|
|View Preset Keys||No|
|X-Press Menu System||Yes|
|Custom Digital Readout||Yes|
|Custom View Selections||Yes|
|Display Color Grayscale||256 Color|